Well, its been a few days since I posted. I spent all weekend moving (again!) and there's no internet at home yet. Or at least not that my G4 is picking up. My room is finally in order enough that I can move around, but not nearly as organized as I'd like to be. I really want to make it a little oasis where creativity can flow. I was just reading this really inspiring page from my very favorite mixed media artist (Anahata Katkin) and it makes me want to finish all the random projects I've started.
Speaking of projects. . .I got my Etsy shop up and running (see left column)! There isn't a ton there yet, but its a start. I really want to move beyond photos and beaded jewelry though. I have some ideas brewing so we'll see where they lead me. Speaking of Etsy, I have found so many beautiful things! Check out the little thumbnails under my Inspirado section. And for the record, if I ever get married I want a ring like this {from kateszabone}. . .




No comments:
Post a Comment