Wednesday, October 15, 2008

random bits of life

I've seen two really amazing things today in the blogging world. First up is a new project underway at Flickr and I think it rocks. Its called My Day, Yesterday.

“Shoot video throughout a day in your life, then put it together and upload it the next day. Don’t add any music or sound effects, just use what the camera record
ed. It’s easy. DO IT.”
-Garrett Murray

I find it really inspiring to see a glimpse of what random stranger spend their life doing. Such a cool idea.

Secondly, these photos of an abandoned Soviet train station are. . .well, something else.


My little life today consisted of coffee, a frustrating trip to Walmart (I loathe Walmart), some ad photography, trying to get pumpkins donated, car letdowns, running errands and now, soup. I also exchanged my Burt's Bees Carrot Day Creme for the regular Moisturizing Night Creme and I must say, it literally is like putting wax all over your face. I thought smelling like a salad was bad. I guess we'll see when I wake up. Until then, its debate watching and tea time for me.

p.s. Burt's is still my favorite


No comments:

Post a Comment