Tuesday, October 20, 2009

short & sweet

Its 11:50 and I haven't slept much at all in the last 48 hours.  I hope that means I'll sleep like a rock tonight : )


Fall break is over and we're back in classes.  I think the second half of this semester is going to give me the intensity I signed up for.  That said, I feel like I need to renew my commitment to school.  Not because there's anything particularly wrong with my commitment right now, but if I've learned anything, its that this stuff needs to be generated over and over again.  And again and again. 


I'm still melting over the leaves right now, so for a little eye candy, check this out (don't remember where I came across it unfortunately).



 


And last but certainly not least, I bought hi-tops.  That's right, hi-tops.  I've been thinking about them for a while now but most of the ones I've come across are just way more self expressed than I need to be, so these seemed just right.  What can I say, some ridiculous trends just need to be tried. . .



 


MUAH!
      Zzzzzzz. . .


No comments:

Post a Comment