I don't know what it is about lately, but I've sure had a rough go of things. I keep
hoping and intending for each day to be better than the last but everything feels
like a struggle. Could be the change of seasons, could be the string of less than
perfect luck I've been experiencing, could be the ridiculous amount of creativity
I'm required to produce on a daily basis. . .all I know is that self doubt and heart
ache keep managing to sneak in every time I forget to look on the bright side.
I'm also confronting the idea that the reality I've been living in is only a simple
illusion. It's a lot to process, I'm thinking it's easier to just be with all of it and let
it run its course. In the meantime, I'm going to keep posting the small things that
inspire me from day to day. They are there, real, and they highlight each day.
hoping and intending for each day to be better than the last but everything feels
like a struggle. Could be the change of seasons, could be the string of less than
perfect luck I've been experiencing, could be the ridiculous amount of creativity
I'm required to produce on a daily basis. . .all I know is that self doubt and heart
ache keep managing to sneak in every time I forget to look on the bright side.
I'm also confronting the idea that the reality I've been living in is only a simple
illusion. It's a lot to process, I'm thinking it's easier to just be with all of it and let
it run its course. In the meantime, I'm going to keep posting the small things that
inspire me from day to day. They are there, real, and they highlight each day.
{san francisco dreaming. . .I'll be there in 21 days!!!}
{photo by Victoria Smith from sfgirlbybay}
{this. . .}

{this sure puts things into perspective - via Flickr blog}








No comments:
Post a Comment