Sunday, May 23, 2010

i built a levee of the stars

I'm certainly not complaining, but I have inspiration and ideas and to-do and to-read lists overflowing to a point where I'm not sure how or where to start.  Ahhh!

There are two new resources in particular that I wanna share.

1) I went to Barnes and Noble to buy Fiber Arts and saw this little gem, bought it and every page was a treat.  The texture of the paper they print on, the fonts, the articles, photography, all of it was fabulous.  Mmmm.  Such a fan.  The best part?  Almost all of the ads are for humanitarian and eco-friendly companies and organizations.

2) Craft podcasts.  Hello, where have I been?  CraftSanity and CraftyPod are the first I've delved into.  So far so good.

In other news, thrifting was especially good yesterday. . .


Tomorrow, we're going to talk about how amazing old record players are.  Especially my grandma's and especially when listening to this album :)

>

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Mm hmm. I don't have anything to say except thumbs up to what's happening here.

    ReplyDelete