Tuesday, April 14, 2009

collected thoughts since last time. . .

  • The sweet red tulips popping up all over the yard more than make up for my first visit from the "Avenues Alien" (aka: a centipede on steroids).
  • There is much to be discovered anywhere you go if you go equipped with an inquiring mind.
  • Eraserhead and Requiem for a Dream were enough trauma for one month. My heart is still skipping beats.
  • Sunshine, rain, sunshine, rain, sunshine, rain. . .I could get used to this.
  • I am going to ace my math final. You heard me. ACE.
  • My new drop leaf table is begging to be mint green.
  • I want some film buddies. Only requirements: must be nerdy and have a desire to go the the midnight movies at The Tower on a regular basis.
  • Its time for long walks around Salt Lake, using the Polaroid, Chuck Taylors, and waking up early to do nothing.
  • My dream man might look like Matthew Fox. Just saying. . .
  • I can't get enough of Matt Nathanson for a while now. Not so much a fan of his newer, way overly produced stuff, but his older, live stuff reminds me of new love and road trips to the Great Northwest. . .


No comments:

Post a Comment