Friday, April 10, 2009

one too many mornings, and a thousand miles behind

I'm finding myself in a familiar place again, except with more insight this time. I suppose that's what life is all about anyway, the ebb and flow, but I'm having a hard time not making it wrong.

See, I think I'll always want the things I want, regardless of how unreasonable, until I accomplish them. Call it crazy, call it illogical, call it irresponsible, but I think sometimes we just know what we're made of even if we haven't successfully practiced those things in the past. Or maybe I'm just delusional.

Either way, I know San Francisco keeps calling my name. There's something to be discovered and to contribute there. I know I want to create art that reveals secrets about this world we live in. I know I want to make art that inspires positive change on any level. I know I want to take photos. I know I want to make films. I know I want to collaborate with other people. I know I want to see every corner of the world. I know I want to be my own boss. I guess where I get stuck is that I don't know if I'm capable. I don't know if an inherent desire is enough to even get started. But I'm sick and tired of reasons and my own self getting in my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment