Monday, January 19, 2009

Dear January,

I'm finally ready to blog again. Mostly because I have some math homework to do and this is a good excuse to procrastinate.

No but really, 2009 is going to be a big year. I only made one resolution this year:

*{practice being intentional}*

This includes a sweet little Jill Bliss (one of my most favorite artists ever) journal and daily musing on what I'm grateful for, what I accomplished and of course, what my intention is. I think so far its working. I've been crazy about using my planner and staying in a love/hate cycle of productivity.

I'm also wanting to embark on my own 365 photo project. It sounds so daunting and yet, being able to look back over an entire year of myself could be quite insightful. More information about the project here and here! I started yesterday sort of. . .


What else?

I saw Paul Oakenfold for the first time the other night, which aside from being the most fun I've possibly ever had, it was also really eye opening. It turns out, I've had only a fraction of the fun a human is alloted in their first 30 years on the planet. So another intention for 2009 is: dance until I can't walk, as often as possible. And if any of you are in the mood for a really great mix, courtesy of a really great artist and friend of mine, click HERE!


No comments:

Post a Comment