On Friday afternoon I indulged my faith and curiosity by going to see Suzanne Wagner. To say it shifted my consciousness is an understatement. Words can't really do it justice, but I'll give it a shot.
In the past, I've tended to beat myself up for where I've been, where I am, and where I'm not, as if these 25 years is all there will ever be. But now I can clearly see how unquantifiable it all is. There's so much that makes up a life.
And in this case, its a beautiful one.
My cynicism even seems to have melted away because when I close my eyes, my experience is that of the joy and love to come.
And its exquisitely thick.
There is bliss in all forms: MY soulmate (yes, I used that word), unbounded freedom and self-expression, peace and joy for my family, a career that inspires me, travel travel travel, adventure, art, culture.
Did I mention love? L-O-V-E! Marriage, kids, the whole package. I never thought I'd be saying this. Let alone putting it out there for other people to read (which is like, three people, but still. . .hi guys!).
The really great part, is that now I see how my whole life I've tried to fit into the little box certain people tried to keep me in. . .tried so hard to conform and "be good." So my experience of myself up until this point has been colored by a view that was never mind to begin with.
Today, its limitless and THAT feels amazing.
I'm gonna rock my world : )



No comments:
Post a Comment