A few things are for sure. . .
I like having my own apartment.
Yoga is a necessity at least once a week or I go a little insane.
I no longer feel bad killing the ants.
I suddenly want to paint everything black. What does this mean?
There are some things I'm nowhere near being transformed about.
Green carpet really was only cool in the 70s.
Bright orange counter tops will always be cool.
My Jack Johnson kick might be over soon.
My Elliot Smith kick is about to start.
Its time to go to bed.
Someday I want to be self-employed.
You can pretty much always count on decisions made while in savasana.
I need a day of silence and solitude.
I will have to wait another week for that.
My days seem to be blending together. . .work, sleep, organizing, work, sleep, organizing, work, sleep, organizing, woasgkjaselkgja;slgjasdggg, its getting old.
If I'm feeling down right now, all that means is things are about to look up.
Tomorrow will be a good day. Its my best friend's birthday! (Hi Er!)
I'm grateful for the people and things that constantly connect me to something higher than myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment