AHH! Why do the days turn into midnight so quickly? There's too much to do! Films to watch, things to write, books to read, projects to start, photos to work on, math homework to do--ick!
I'm going to keep this short and sweet. I made a few important observations today. . .
*I might have a new addiction. I think its called Soy Lattes.
*Jason Schwartzman just might be my dream man.
*I'm much more productive when wearing a skirt and boots.
*I don't ALWAYS love Absurdist film and theatre like I thought I did.
*I can finally put my dream job into words. . .not going to, but look out world!
*I'm incredibly inspired by people who make art their whole entire life and I intend to do the same.

Wow. . .I officially feel creepy. Or like I did when I was 13 years old and hung pictures of Ryder Strong on my wall.
(Sigh)
Oh dear god.
No comments:
Post a Comment