Wednesday, March 11, 2009

"go off to sleep in the sunshine"

For some reason the only post inspiration I've been getting is random thoughts about random things. So I'm just going to go with it. To start, my little apartment is coming along quite nicely. I have new carpet finally and the bathroom and kitchen will be painted soon. I can't wait to photograph it!! I need to start thinking about beautiful things to hang on my walls : )

Next - It turns out I've been missing the joy that is almond butter, for like, years now. All because of one bad experience. Apparently if you just invest in the $12 jar, you're in spreadable heaven. Good lesson to learn here.

Oh, and olives. A cute boy recently reminded me of how much I love the random olive encounter. Mmmm.

I adore my girlfriends. You just don't get better or more beautiful friends. Years ago I literally dreamed about having these kind of friendships, and now here I am, and its even better than I had imagined : )

I adore my family. We are weird, but we can talk about anything with each other and sure know how to have fun regardless of what we're up to. There have been a few very big breakthroughs with them/us in the last week and I'm very excited for what's possible now. I'm a lucky girl.

The Elliot Smith kick is on.

Recently I've been thinking about what I want, in general. I've been feeling like I'm not doing much towards the greater good of my life, but then, I did just take on this apartment happening, which is so essential to the big picture anyway so I'm not sure why I'm beating myself up. I'm getting that a lot of what I strive towards isn't even anything I actually want. Just old stories and patterns I guess. Take dating for instance. . .I get all hyped about details of a circumstance only to realize I don't really want a relationship right now. Or do I? I'm just not sure. I don't think I do. I think I either want the real deal or nothing at all. And I still want to move to San Francisco someday, but I'm not doing anything about it. I guess part of that is due to the fact that things are so good here right now. Hmmm. . .

I guess maybe getting back to my daily intention journal might help.


Goodnight
XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment